Friday 22 February 2013

British Airways to the Brit Awards 2013
















































Wednesday 20th February 2013 - The day I had been patiently waiting for finally came. It was actually happening, I was just minutes away from leaving for the airport, I was actually going. Going to board my flight to London to then go to the Brits later that evening. Excited much? Of course I was. Only I would get to security and after all the checks, take my camera out and snap a photo of the container with all my things for this blog. That photo had to be deleted as the angry security control woman said I couldn't take photos and tried to grab my camera.. long story short, I deleted the photo, she didn't get hold of my camera and I was on my way, lol!

Time just flew by so quickly and before I knew it, I was in London, the next thing I remember, I was in M.A.C getting my make-up done, rushing to my hotel room, in the shower, out the shower, curling my hair, getting my dress on and back out the hotel door I went, straight into a taxi and to the Brits! I was there, excited, so excited in fact, I did the actual unthinkable. I walked the red carpet and don't have a photo of the actual moment.. I am, was then and forever will be gutted at myself for that! In fact, I'm totally considering going again next year to actually make sure I have a photo snapped with me in such a beautiful dress.

Overall, the night was fantastic. A lot of lighting but fantastic all the same. I also managed to get my camera in too, so managed to snap some photos of my two favourite performances of the night. Taylor Swift's - Trouble and the very man himself, Justin Timberlake performing Mirrors. We ended the night with a well deserved meal at Chiquitos and cocktails.

I'm so happy to have been in attendance at such a lovely event, with thousands of people, all wanting to share that moment that is so prominent in British music. At this point I feel like actually hi5-ing myself (as well as making up words too, clearly).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig