Saturday 21 September 2013

Real techniques | Powder brush









Real Techniques - Powder brush - £12.99

The most raved about brush of the blogging century! There's no surprise that I'm yet another blogger reviewing this brush as it's simply amazing. I've bought my fair share of brushes in the past, but nothing quite compares to this Real Techniques Powder brush and its multi purpose. I use this brush to apply my MAC Studio fix powder foundation and it glides on effortlessly, leaving my face perfectly smooth and almost airbrushed. I also use it for my blusher by tilting the brush on its side, using the smaller fibres to subtly apply the blusher and the centre to go in and blend it out. The brush fibres are sparse, allowing it to pick up a lot of the product and it easily allows you to gently tap away any excess product at ease. I would give this brush 5 stars for its multi-purpose usage, value for money and how long it lasts through both usage and washes without so much as a strand coming loose.

If you're on the look out for a quality brush that is smooth, easy to use, applies any powder based foundation, setting powder or blush, then this is definitely the brush for you. Trust me, once you go (Real) Techniques, you'll never go back!
Have you got this brush or thinking of getting it?
Shenae x
SHARE:

2 comments

T said...

I love these brushes! Great buy!
Now following you on BL (:
Fashion Ganache.
http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a pretty brush, they look so nice just out of the box! :) Sounds like another fab Real Techniques offering!
Spider Leg Lashes xo

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig