Wednesday 11 June 2014

TOM FORD: Summer Fling














TOM FORD - Summer Fling - £36.00 | Selfridges

Meet my Summer Fling! This beautiful pink lipstick is from Tom Ford's Limited Edition Sheer Colour Collection - which is comprised of 8 sheer lipsticks. I instantly chose this one as it screamed 'Summer fun' with it's peachy-pinky sheer colour. The packaging alone sold me to be honest - The pretty white and gold detailing makes me feel so luxurious with this in my possession. It's definitely tempting me to collect the rest of them because it is such a beautiful lipstick. The lipstick is a sheer pink with a tinge of gold sheen. It glides on your lips effortlessly. I am genuinely in love with this lipstick and how glam it makes me feel, definitely money well spent! <3.

Do you own any Tom Ford Lipsticks?

Shenae xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig