Saturday 12 October 2013

VOGUE Fashion's Night Out











One of fashion's biggest night's out finally came to Manchester and I had to clear my schedule and be there! I was destined for Selfridges, for more reasons than one and pretty much spent most of my time in Selfridges and then outside at the Boohoo.com bus to get a mini makeover. The night was quite beautiful, to have it right on my doorstep was even more amazing. It had to be every fashionista's dream. A night dedicated solely to fashion - right up my street! I went for quite a sheek look on the day and wore my Topshop jumpsuit, Zara nude lace peep toe heels (which I absolutely LOVE) and paired it with a coral blazer. I went gold crazy and styled this outfit with a lot of gold and rose gold jewellery for good measure.

Selfridges sure know how to throw an event and this was no different - it sure was the place to be on Vogue's Fashion Night out for me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig