Monday 30 September 2013

ESPA Optimal Skin Proserum







was invited to Liverpool's Harvey Nichols Beauty bazaar to discover the wonderful new creation from ESPA. A night I had patiently waited for, ever since I received the amazing invite. Excited was an understatement and rightly so. Hosted at the beautiful WOW bar, the evening was filled with canapés, cocktails and beauty, every beauty bloggers dream - with the chance to discover the new addition to the ESPA collection.

I had been booked to have a skin treatment upon arrival, which was such a beautiful treat and something I definitely advise going for just to see how the product(s) work for you. The beautician will go through your skin and any allergies you may have and the best products to use for you specifically. The lovely beautician at ESPA talked me through my skin and ways I could implement the new ESPA Skin ProSerum into my current skincare routine, to achieve even better results. I consider my skin type normal with rare breakouts, so was quite intrigued to see what the new ESPA Skin ProSerum had to offer me.

The treatment was quite therapeutic and relaxing and despite my make up being removed prior to the treatment, I was left with a lovely radiant glow. I have been using this ProSerum every day since I got it. I use it as a primer before applying my foundation and I find it a beautiful base for applying make up. I love the applicator for applying this onto my skin, I use about two pumps on the back of my hand and then gently moisturise it into my face. It feels so soothing on your face and radiant. It's definitely my go to product whenever my face feels dehydrated and in need of a pick me up. The ESPA Skin Proserum offers just that, definitely worth trying.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig