Saturday 14 September 2013

Girl meets MAC







MAC Studio fix (NC50)
MAC Mineral Concealer (NC45)
MAC Ruby Woo (Matt red finish)
MAC Lustering (Lustre pink finish)
Real Techniques powder brush

There comes a point in a girls life where she wants to look and feel greater than ever, that time came quite recently when I decided to venture into House of Fraser to buy MAC's Ruby Woo, a lipstick I've been obsessing over for quite some time now. I have always loved MAC and the look of their products, there's just something about it that just gives you that feel good feeling. asked a lovely make up artist if she could match me with a foundation whilst I was there. I wanted something that was true to my skin tone and looked natural with a light-to-medium coverage. She applied a Studio fix powder and I loved it! I also wanted to buy a concealer to do a full completed make up look at home, so picked up MAC's mineral concealer. I finally got round to picking up the beaut that is Ruby woo but felt it was a bit too bold for an everyday lip and wanted something a bit more practical. She picked out a few pink shades for me to choose between. After umming and ahhing I decided to go with Lustering. It's a natural, subtle pink shade and complements my skin complexion well.

I then needed some tools to apply my new buys and headed into Boots. The Real Techniques brushes were calling my name. After reading many great things about them, I picked up the expert face brush but was in two minds whether to get that or another brush. A sales assistant came to my rescue and recommended the powder brush which I ended up buying. Such a pretty brush! 


Have you recently been to MAC, what have you picked up?

I will be doing a full review soon of the MAC make up products listed and the Real Techniques powder brush.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig