Wednesday 17 April 2013

Company | Fashion Forum



Michael Kors bag
Miss Selfridge heels
Asos Rose gold two piece bracelets
Michael Kors watch



I read about Company's Fashion Forum in association with New Look and being the magazine lover I am, craving to break into the fashion/magazine industry, I had to be there! The tickets were £25 + booking fee. I searched high and low for an outfit that I could wear and in the end, ASOS and Miss Selfridge came to the rescue with an added pop of shazam from my love Michael Kors. Upon arrival we were given a glass of bubbly and time to mingle with fellow fashion/Company magazine lovers before being invited in for the talk. The talk itself by the industry women was a very insightful and eye opening one, full of different ways to get into fashion and it's considerably easier than some may think. I would recommend going if you live, think and breathe fashion and want a career in fashion/magazines. Plus you get a pretty Company goodie bag full of treats, definitely not one to be missed.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shenae Desiree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig